This Legal Notice establishes the terms and conditions of use for the website www.icpvc.es (hereinafter, the Website). Using this Website confers the status of User on the individual browsing the Website, which implies adherence to, and compliance with, each and every one of the conditions contained in this Legal Notice, in the version published at the time the Website is accessed; it is therefore recommended that the User carefully read this Legal Notice each time he or she accesses the Website. These terms and conditions shall be applicable regardless of other specific conditions that may be applicable to certain services provided on the Website.
Service Supplier Identifying Data
Corporate Name: INTERNATIONAL CASING PRODUCTS S.L.U
Corporate Address: Carretera Cogullada 65. MercaZaragoza C/M Parc.16. 50014 Zaragoza
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Folio 1- volume: 24223-Sheet c/c nº B66261 Inscription 1ª
Terms and Conditions of useThe terms and conditions stipulated in this Legal Notice shall be applicable to all pages on the Site Map, which are the only pages included on this Website.
Access to this Website is the sole responsibility of the User, and doing so implies accepting these terms and conditions of use. The User must make legitimate use of this Website and its services, as per these terms and conditions of use and current legislation.
INTERNATIONAL CASING PRODUCTS may unilaterally modify the terms and conditions of use of this Website by publishing them in this legal notice, and they shall take effect at the time of their publication.
INTERNATIONAL CASING PRODUCTS is not held liable for, nor does it guarantee that access to the Website shall be uninterrupted or free from error. Moreover, it is not held liable for, nor does it guarantee that content or software that may be accessed via the Website shall be free from error or not cause harm. Under no circumstances shall INTERNATIONAL CASING PRODUCTS be liable for loss, harm or damage of any sort caused as a result of accessing and browsing the Website, including, but not limited to, damage to IT systems or damage caused by the introduction of a virus. INTERNATIONAL CASING PRODUCTS shall not be held liable for harm that may be caused to Users due to improper use of the Website. Particularly, it shall not be held liable in any way for telecommunications breakdowns, failures, interruptions or defects that may take place while the User is browsing the Website.
Access and security
Access to transactional services and services that include collection of personal data are conducted in a secure setting, using a 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted. This ensures that the transmitted content is only legible for the client’s computer and INTERNATIONAL CASING PRODUCTS’s server. The User can verify that he or she is in a secure setting if there is a closed padlock in the browser status bar. Our servers’ security guarantee is backed by a certificate issued by our Web service supplier. This certificate guarantees that the client is communicating his or her data to a server owned by INTERNATIONAL CASING PRODUCTS and not to a third party attempting to impersonate
INTERNATIONAL CASING PRODUCTS makes the greatest effort to avoid any error in content that may appear on the Website. INTERNATIONAL CASING PRODUCTS does not guarantee, nor shall it be held liable for consequences that may arise as a result of errors in content that may appear on the Website.
Website Validity and Modifications
The information on the Website is valid on the date of its last update. INTERNATIONAL CASING PRODUCTS shall not be held liable for the validity and suitability of the information contained on the Website. The User may not alter, change, modify or adapt the Website. INTERNATIONAL CASING PRODUCTS reserves the right to make all the updates, changes and modifications it deems appropriate, and may exercise this right at any time without prior notice. INTERNATIONAL CASING PRODUCTS eserves the right to unilaterally modify the terms and conditions of use of the Website, including this Legal Notice.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
This Website, its source code and the contents protected by the Intellectual Property Law, may not be exploited, reproduced, distributed, modified, publicly communicated, transferred or transformed, without express authorisation from the copyright holders. The design, images, signs, distinguishing signs, commercial name, brands, logos, products and services on this Website are protected by the Law on Industrial Property. INTERNATIONAL CASING PRODUCTS is the holder or licensee of all rights to the content on this Website, and exclusively and legally holds exploitation rights over said content, except for the rights of certain providers with whom a contract for the rights in question to provide the content has been signed, and are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property regulations. Furthermore, these conditions shall be applicable. Accessing this Website does not grant the Users rights or any ownership over intellectual or industrial property rights, or over the content hosted on the Website. Users accessing this Website may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, transfer or sell the aforementioned elements, or create new products or services stemming from the information obtained, without express, written authorisation from the holders of the rights. It is strictly forbidden for the User to alter the content or structure of this Website. INTERNATIONAL CASING PRODUCTS reserves the option of taking legal action against Users who violate or infringe these intellectual and industrial property rights.
The Website may include links (hyperlinks) to other websites not owned by JAMONES DURÍBER. Under no circumstances shall this possibility imply a relationship between JAMONES DURÍBER and the owner of the website to which said hyperlink redirects, nor does this imply JAMONES DURÍBER’s approval or acceptance. Moreover, JAMONES DURÍBER shall not be held liable for the legality of the content there. It is forbidden for any other website to have a hyperlink to the JAMONES DURÍBER Website without JAMONES DURÍBER’s express authorisation. In any event, said authorisation implies that the hyperlink does not harm the public image and brand of JAMONES DURÍBER, or the image of the Website itself, as well as the image of third parties referenced on the Website. JAMONES DURÍBER shall remove any link as soon as it is made aware, by any means, of the illegality of its content, or as soon as said content harms the assets or rights of a third party.
Applicable Law and Competent Jurisdiction
The terms and conditions governing the Website and all relations derived therefrom are governed by Spanish law.
Cualquier controversia que pudiera derivarse del acceso o la utilización de la Página Any controversy that may arise as a result of accessing or using the Website is subject solely to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid (Spain).
© INTERNATIONAL CASING PRODUCTS S.L.U.
All rights reserved.
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, GDPR), we inform you that the personal data provided to the VALL COMPANYS GROUP companies will be included in a common database owned by the VALL COMPANYS GROUP companies listed below:
- INTERNATIONAL CASING PRODUCTS S.L.U: Carretera Cogullada 65. MercaZaragoza C/M Parc.16. 50014 Zaragoza. Email: email@example.com
- The list of companies with their contact and identification details can be found through the following link: https://www.vallcompanys.es.
For any matter related with processing natural persons' data by the VALL COMPANYS GROUP companies, you can write to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to our Data Protection Officer at the following email email@example.com.
DATA COLLECTED, PURPOSE, LAWFULNESS AND STORAGE PERIOD
The VALL COMPANYS GROUP companies will collect the following data provided by the data subject:
BUSINESS CONTACT: To attend to queries and requests received by any means, and also to maintain business relationships related with the services offered by the VALL COMPANYS GROUP companies:
- Data collected: Name, telephone number, email address and query.
- Purpose: To answer queries sent by the data subject, by any means, about the VALL COMPANYS GROUP companies' products and services, and establish and maintain business relationships.
- Lawfulness: Based on the consent given to the VALL COMPANYS GROUP companies, they are authorised to process the data subject's data provided with the query, in accordance with the legitimate interest in developing and maintaining business relationships.
- Storage periods: Data will be kept until the data subject requests deregistration or removal of his/her data. After removal, they will remain available to government authorities, magistrates and courts for a maximum period of six years for the exercise and defence of possible legal claims arising from the processing.
- Data collected: Email address, first name and surnames.
- Purpose: To register data subjects in order to send them information, news and offers, and establish and maintain business relationships.
- Lawfulness: The consent given by the data subject to the VALL COMPANYS GROUP companies to register them for promotional services, and the legitimate interest in developing business relationships.
- Storage periods: The data will be kept until the data subject requests deregistration or removal of his/her data. After removal, they will remain available to government authorities, magistrates and courts for a maximum period of six years for the exercise and defence of possible legal claims arising from the processing.
- Data collected: Field of professional expertise, first name, surnames, telephone number, email address, CV, cover letter and any other personal data related with the CV or professional profile.
- Purpose: To manage the data subject's application for published staff selection processes or for other vacancies matched to his/her professional profile that may arise in the future within the VALL COMPANYS GROUP companies' activities.
- Storage periods: The data will be kept until the data subject is recruited for a job or requests erasure of such data. Therefore, the data will be kept for the time required for the purpose of the processing. When no longer necessary, they will remain available to government authorities, magistrates and courts for a period of six years for the exercise and defence of possible legal claims arising from the processing.
- Lawfulness: The data subject's consent.
- Recipients: Data provided and that which arises as a result of the selection process may be transferred to:
- - Third-party companies identified by the data subject to ask for references that may be necessary for candidate selection.
- Data collected: First name, surnames, tax identity number, contact address, postal address, email address, contact telephone number, and other data that may be necessary, depending on the registration requested and which will be used solely for registering for the VALL COMPANYS GROUP companies' services.
- Purpose: To register data subjects so VALL COMPANYS GROUP can provide its services and to establish and maintain business relationships.
- Lawfulness: The legal relationship or performance of the requested service by the VALL COMPANYS GROUP companies, and the legitimate interest in developing business relationships.
- Storage periods: The data will be kept for the time required for the purpose of the processing or until the data subject requests deregistration or removal of his/her data. After removal, they will remain available to government authorities, magistrates and courts for a period of six years for the exercise and defence of possible legal claims arising from the processing.
- LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/9249853/
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/VallCompanys
- YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2D0nCmDa04GsrenHvmFo2Q
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vall-Companys/1110631872322602
- Data collected: First name, surnames, tax identity number, contact address, postal address, email address, contact telephone number, and other data provided by the corresponding social medium.
- Purpose: Tracking on social media, and maintenance and development of business relationships.
- Lawfulness: The consent given by the data subject to the VALL COMPANYS GROUP companies, and in accordance with the legitimate interest in developing business relationships.
- Storage periods: The data will be kept for the time required for the purpose of the processing. When no longer necessary, they will remain available to government authorities, magistrates and courts for a period of six years for the exercise and defence of possible legal claims arising from the processing.
- Data collected: First name, surnames, national identity document, contact work address, email address, contact work telephone number.
- Purpose: Management of the contractual relationship related with the service.
- Lawfulness: The legal or contractual relationship required to render the service.
- Storage periods: The data will be kept for the time required for the purpose of the processing or until their removal. When no longer necessary or removed, they will remain available to government authorities, magistrates and courts for a period of six years for the exercise and defence of possible legal claims arising from the processing.
- Data collected: First name, surnames, national identity document, and images.
- Purpose: Control access and manage the internal security of the VALL COMPANYS GROUP's facilities and in any of the VALL COMPANYS GROUP companies.
- Lawfulness: The owner's legitimate interest in guaranteeing the security of its facilities, which justifies recording data at access control, and necessarily recording images when accessing these facilities.
- Storage periods: The data will be kept for a maximum period of one month, unless it should be necessary to keep them for longer as evidence in clarifying any infringement or unlawful act that may have been detected.
As data subject, you acknowledge and expressly agree that acceptance of any of the above-stated purposes implies inclusion of your data in the VALL COMPANYS GROUP companies' common database, and transfer of your personal data to the companies that, at any given time, are listed on the website www.vallcompanys.es, and that your data may be used by all of them for the purposes stated above. This transfer is carried out with the same processing purposes, the same data categories, the same storage period, and the same exercise of rights. You may object to this transfer at any time by writing to the postal address given for VALL COMPANYS GROUP or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the exception of the transfers indicated above, no provision is made for the transferring or disclosing data to third parties, except for services rendered by third parties such as data processors with whom the VALL COMPANYS GROUP has signed the corresponding Data Processor agreements and verified that they offer sufficient guarantees in applying appropriate technical and organisational measures, so that the processing is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR, guaranteeing protection of the data subject's rights.
As data subject, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, objection and portability of your data held by VALL COMPANYS GROUP companies. For so long as you continue to be interested in being part of our common database and the purpose of processing exists, or until your personal data are expressly erased from our common database, we will continue to process your data, as they are necessary for processing. You may exercise your rights at any time by sending a written communication by post to VALL COMPANYS GROUP at the address given above or by email to the address email@example.com, attaching a document that provides proof of identity and expressly indicating the right you wish to exercise.
You are protected by the right to withdraw your consent to processing of your data by the VALL COMPANYS GROUP companies. You are also entitled to lodge complaints concerning the processing of your personal data with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es)
TECHNICAL AND ORGANISATIONAL SECURITY MEASURES
VALL COMPANYS GROUP has implemented the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the data's security and integrity, and also to prevent their alteration, loss or unauthorised processing or access.
You undertake to inform the VALL COMPANYS GROUP companies, as soon as possible, of any modification and rectification of your personal data, in order to ensure that the information contained in the VALL COMPANYS GROUP companies’ Activity Records is always up to date.
Based on the legitimate interest of the VALL COMPANYS GROUP and its companies, your personal data may be used to establish or maintain business relations by any means, including electronic means, to inform you about the products and services offered by the latter. You may object to such processing for commercial purposes at any time by sending a written communication to the postal address given above, or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OPTION 1: By clicking on the "Allow cookies" button, you grant INTERNATIONAL CASING PRODUCTS your consent for us to carry out all the processing described in this policy. Alternatively, you can reject all cookies by clicking the "Browse without cookies" button or configure the cookies that will be used during your browsing in settings.
- OPTION 2: By clicking on settings you can manage or disable cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small information files that are sent and stored on the device used to access the website www.icpvc.es (PC or personal computer, mobile phone, tablet or connected
television), making it easier to use said website and offering better service.
The website www.icpvc.es uses both its own and third-party cookies, which help us to improve quality by comparing, recording, controlling and understanding how our users browse the website, identifying what they find to be useful or not. This information enables us to improve the browsing process.
The cookies that the website uses do not harm your device. They only act to improve the services offered. Some of them are strictly necessary for the page to work properly (technical and customisation cookies), while other cookies improve performance and user experience (analysis, advertising and behavioural advertising).
The website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data while the user accesses the website, and they expire when the browser is closed, whereas permanent cookies store data on the device, that can be accessed and used in more than one session. They tend to expire after a period of time that can range between two months and two years.
You have the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on your device through your browser settings. When you disable cookies, some of the available services may cease to be operative.
The method for disabling cookies is different for each browser, but it can normally be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also check the browser’s Help menu, where you can find instructions.
You may select which cookies you want to work on this website at any time, through: browser settings for example:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
Types of cookies
Depending on the reason for processing the data obtained by the cookies, the website may use:
- Technical cookies: these cookies allow the user to browse a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services there, such as controlling data communication and traffic, session ID or accessing restricted-access areas.
- Customisation cookies: these cookies allow the user to access the service with certain features that are generally pre-defined, based on a series of criteria on the user’s device, such as the language or browser type Analysis cookies: these cookies provide for monitoring and analysing user behaviour on the websites to which they are related. Information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure activity on the websites, application or platform, and to make user browsing profiles.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies manage advertising space in the most effective way possible.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies store information on user behaviour, obtained by constantly observing their browsing habits, in order to develop a specific profile to show advertising accordingly.
|Technical Cookies||These cookies manage proper browsing of the website and its content, identifying user sessions and protecting use.||
|Customisation Cookies||These cookies improve user experience, storing customised variables such as language or browsing preferences.||
(The information below was provided by these third parties)
||Facebook provides buttons and other functions so you can share links to our website on your profile. Information sent to Facebook from outside the EU on the web pages you visited, or on things that interest you, is used by Facebook as per its privacy policies.||https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/|
||LinkedIn provides buttons and other functions so you can share links to our website on your profile. Information sent to LinkedIn from outside the EU on the webpages you visited, or on things that interest you, is used by LinkedIn as per its privacy policies.||https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hb_ft_cookie|
||interest provides buttons and other functions so you can share links to our website on your profile. Information sent to Pinterest from outside the EU on the webpages you visited, or on things that interest you, is used by Pinterest as per its privacy policies.||https://help.pinterest.com/es/articles/edit-your-account-privacy|
The specific opt-out systems listed in the table above are regarding the cookie in question (these systems may require installing an ‘opt-out’ cookie on your device for deactivation to work), or other third-party tools, available online, that make it so that users can detect cookies on each website they visit and disable them.